Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 15, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Czechia
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Update Conference s.r.o. , with registered office at Sokolovská 352/215, 190 00 Praha 9 – Vysočany, ID No. 06778763.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website and social networks of the Company.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Update Conference, accessible from https://www.updateconference.net/.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those modification become effective, You agree to be bound by the modified terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.